When you rent a propane tank and have it delivered along with arranging for bulk propane delivery, there are several propane services that your propane company is likely to offer. While some might require a rental tank maintenance plan, others are automatically included as part of your service. Here are a few of the common propane services you might be missing out on because you didn’t know they were available.
- Delivery and setup of your propane tank– There is generally no charge for the delivery and setup of a rented propane tank.
- Automatic propane delivery- As an alternative to will-call delivery, you can arrange to have the company monitor the propane level and refill the tank when it gets low.
- Piping installation with new propane service- While propane services won’t do the piping inside your home, they will often do the piping up to it.
- Modification of propane system- If you need a modification, such as adding another building or coming up with another propane use, they will often be happy to help with the piping up to the building.
- Rental tank maintenance- Over time, your propane tank may need painting, regulator replacement, or other maintenance.
- Rental tank replacement- Propane tanks have a relatively long functional lifespan, but at some point, it may need to be replaced.
- Rental tank testing- If you are finding that you are going through propane faster than you should be, it isn’t a bad idea to have it tested for leaks.
At Bumgarner Propane, we offer a wide variety of propane services, and we are always happy to discuss those that we do on a complimentary basis throughout the Hickory, North Carolina area. We have been the preferred propane supplier in this area since 1954, so it is safe to say that our propane services are among the best you can find. Contact us today to learn more about our residential and commercial propane services.